Skip to content

Choosing a Chiropractor in Cork

Providing Quality Chiropractic Care to the Cork Community!

Kids love our Kid's Corner. So please feel free to bring your children in to the clinic instead of leaving them at home or getting a baby sitter!

Kids love our Kid’s Corner. So please feel free to bring your children in to the clinic instead of leaving them at home or getting a baby sitter! Better still get them checked as well! They too have a spine and a nervous system!

We’ve been delivering quality chiropractic care to the Cork community since 1997. Our approach is simple. We believe that health is among our most valuable possessions. And while we generally meet people after they’ve lost their health, our commitment is to help them  optimize their health and lives so that they can live life to its greatest potential.  Now there are many reasons why people choose to go to a chiropractor, and the majority of reasons seem to revolve around neck pain, back pain, headaches, or some other symptom. Now whilst chiropractic gets great results with pain relief, there is so much more to it than that.  In fact if you are only using chiropractic care for pain relief you are only receiving about 5% of the benefits it has to offer you.  And at Kilworth Chiropractic we concentrate on the other 95% – your performance and your life!

So whilst pain relief may be your initial focus we are actually committed to teaching our patients all about health and vitality and that true health is a journey, not a destination. Through educational opportunities (like this website) and our free talks, we hope to communicate the value of ongoing chiropractic care. Our desire is to see our practice members abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favour of the emerging wellness model.

You’re the Boss

Regardless of your health goals, please understand that we see ourselves as mere servants. You’re the boss! It’s your body, your health and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest chiropractic care possible in Cork, make appropriate recommendations and work together to achieve your goals.

Take the first step towards relief by calling our Cork practice today and making an appointment to discuss your health goals.

Chiropractic Website by Perfect Patients.